Fruit Salad Ideas
Doctors and diet experts suggest that you must have at least one fruit everyday. But sometimes eating a whole fruit become boring, especially for kids. So once in a while why not prepare fruit salad? Here are some fruit salad ideas.
1. Fruit Custard – Get custard mix of your favorite flavor. Usually kids like strawberry and mango, other safe option is vanilla. Prepare custard as per instructions on the packet. Chop you favorite fruits and mix with the custard when custard cools down. Then chill. Garnish with sweetened cherries, dry fruits, cream and/or vanilla ice cream.
2. You can prepare it with yogurt – Beat together thick hung yogurt and sugar till sugar is completely dissolved. Then add your favorite fruits (chopped) and chill.
3. Fruit Cream – Mix together cream and powdered sugar, add fruits, Garnish with sweetened cherries, dry fruits.
4. Fruit with mango cream – Mix together some cream or milk with mango pulp and add fruits to it. Garnish with dry fruits and ice cream.
5. Fruits with ice cream – Just add you favorite ice cream to your favorite chopped fruits, and enjoy the perfect treat.
6. Fruits with whipped cream – Mix together a cup of whipping cream with a tbsp of powdered sugar and vanilla (or any other) extract and whip till peaks are formed. Add fruits, stir and serve.
7. Chop your favorite fruits and mix them all together. This salad too tastes good since all the fruits have their own taste and when eaten together can seem like heaven.
8. You can also add your favorite jelly to chopped fruits.